Detailed job specifications are provided to each cleaner in order to fulfil the specific contract requirements. In addition, regular inspections are conducted to ensure that the highest possible standards are being met and measured against KPI’s.
Communication plays an integral role in our ability to provide superior cleaning and maintenance services. We minimise any disruption or inconvenience by responding immediately to any requests from clients.
Clients are presented with a variety of communication methods, including:
- KPI (key performance indicator) meetings.
- An on-site communications diary that is checked daily by cleaning staff and at least twice a week by the Client Relationship Manager. Clients can record comments, requests, feedback and complaints via this system and all entries are responded to within 24 hours.
- A dedicated Customer Service team at our national head office, who are available to answer calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
- A dedicated Client Relationship Manager and a Site Supervisor who are contactable by phone 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Weekly meetings with our Client Relationship Manager.
- A web-based customer service platform that enables clients to request additional services or changes to existing services, order consumables, provide feedback and make enquiries or complaints. This facility is accessible via our web portal, which is highly customisable and can be adapted to suit client requirements.
- In addition, we regularly inspect each premise and complete inspection reports to make sure that all areas are cleaned in accordance with the agreed specifications.
Continual monitoring of sites ensures that we deliver consistently high levels of service, in line with our Quality Management System.